Thursday, August 27, 2009

my feet can't touch the ground, but I don't care!

Hello. I'm listening to Sublime. It is wonderful. Today I tried to use the word "menacing" in a good way to describe how wonderful the new show "Tool Academy 2" looks. It almost worked. Then I didn't say it. Anyways. Fuck I'm losing my thoughts to the sky up above me. I'm losing my thoughts to the air all around me. Madeline has just informed me that she passed her written test today. This is good news for her. I just figured out that two of my friends function almost as if they are high on drugs habitually. God I spell greatly for being to deafeningly rambunctious. Yes that works does it?

WORD OF THE DAY: Rambunctions.

That is about it for all. I mean now. Fuck.

My head tilts to one side
And my eyes open wide
And you tell me you're leaving.
You say you've got to go
I ask "why?" but you don't know
You're tired of explaining.

Our breathing is still
And my chest feels so heavy

And I don't wanna say this
but you've got to let me.



It's sooooo niiiice, I wanna hear the same song twice.

I love you. Please believe me, starting.... now. I LOVE YOU.

No comments: